- Touched down at 4pm. Host had already been waiting for about an hour.
- Drove to and checked in to the hotel first. Explored a bit before grabbing luggage.
- Unpacked and inflated PP toys and pool toys.
- Penguin expt in the pool. Host tried gator for the first time.
- Went out to dinner. 5 dishes + rice and drink under 50 bucks. I was stuffed with prawn.
- Went shopping and visited local TRU. Nothing outstanding.
- Went to visit host's home. Folded his whale properly.
- Washed up back at hotel. Put on Mik and glomped host.
- Woke up and iPad-ed for a while.
- Left late for host mum's mee sua + chicken breakfast. Very yummy.
- Used Net for a while. Real cat cuddle #1
. Calls were made for pepper.
- Went to get a SIM card which hardly worked.
- Watched Kung Fu Panda 2. (2nd time took out money).
- Toy hunted. Same brand but store diff prices?!
- Toys World.
- Went to another place but again nothing special.
- Headed back for swim but suddenly stormed. iPaded instead.
- Went out in the rain to have dinner. Too late to commence operation Sweep.
- Ipaded more when we came back.
- Tried to sleep in Mik's bodysuit for the first time overnight but it got too hot halfway.
- Woke up, iPaded a bit while waiting for host to wake up too.
- Went to another mall, had chicken rice, laksa -censored- and cherry bandung.
- Operation Sweep was a success.
- Real cat cuddle #2
. Pepper collected.
- Walked along beach. Interesting rock formations.
- Placed host in Mik. Girls and toys happened.
- Dinner at host's fave sushi place. Went to have birthday supper later with host's mum and rest of his siblings.
- Packed away toys.
- Got up early to pack everything else at 5am. Hugged. Headed to airport. Toast breakfast. Hugged. Stormed. Flight delay 15 mins.
Fly budget the next time since the plane size is the same. The place is just a very big town that has enough facilities. Good place to retire. Dirty beaches. Keeps a lot of the rustic country charm. Interesting road shrub prunings. Witnessing a typical ol' skool family interaction going on was heartening.